Page last updated on January 24, 2017
Pitzer College offers tours for groups of 10 to 30 students from secondary schools and community-based organizations. To schedule a tour, please submit your request below at least two weeks in advance. Due to scheduling considerations, we are unable to arrange tours more than three months in advance.
Request a Group Tour
Please review the following information before requesting a tour for your group:
- Group tours include a 60-minute walking tour of campus. Information sessions are also offered by request.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we are only able to offer group tours to high school age students.
- Tour groups must be 30 students or fewer (not counting chaperones).
- Tour groups must provide 1 chaperone per 15 students.
- Pitzer does not provide food or meals for the tour.
- Due to time restrictions, we may not be able to accommodate tour groups who arrive on more than 30 minutes after their scheduled tour time. We are happy to re-schedule as needed.
Click here for directions to campus and travel information. Please note that driving from Los Angeles to Claremont takes approximately 90 minutes, so please plan accordingly.
To find out more about planning a group visit to the Claremont Colleges, please visit this webpage.
Requests for group tours will be answered within 48 hours of their submission. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Hayley Burke, Admission Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.