Pitzer College offers tours for groups of up to 40 students from secondary schools and community-based organizations. To schedule a tour, please submit your request a minimum of 30 days in advance. Due to a high volume of requests, the Office of Admission may reach capacity for group tours each semester; requests received after capacity is reached will not be accepted.
Please note that prior approval is required before bringing a group of students to campus for a guided or self-guided visit.
Request a Group Tour
Requests for group tours will be answered within one week of their submission. To request a group tour of Pitzer, please contact Admission Counselor Kaite Breen at [email protected].
At this time, we are at full capacity for group visits in the Fall 2023 semester, and we are unable to accept any requests at this time. If you are interested in booking a group visit for the Spring 2023 semester, please reach out in January.
To request a group tour of more than one of the Claremont Colleges, please contact [email protected]
Please review the following information before requesting a tour for your group:
- Group tours include a 60-minute walking tour of campus.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we are only able to offer group tours to high school age students.
- Tour groups must be 40 students or fewer (not counting chaperones).
- Tour groups must provide 1 chaperone per 15 students.
- Pitzer does not provide food or meals for the tour.
- Due to time restrictions, we may not be able to accommodate tour groups who arrive on more than 15 minutes after their scheduled tour time. We are happy to reschedule as needed.
Click here for directions to campus and travel information. Please note that driving from Los Angeles to Claremont takes approximately 90 minutes, so please plan accordingly.