Maddy Bunnenberg-Ross ’19
- Hometown & High School: Portland, OR. Catlin Gabel School
- Major(s) & Minor(s): Organismal Biology & English and World Literature
- Academic Interests/Activities/Involvements: Worked in a marine ecology lab at keck studying the effects of temperature change on barnacles. The ocean is a very cool place!
- Campus Involvements: Plays on the 5 college women’s rugby team. Bread Baking Club.
- Hobbies: Bullet journaling, taking photos, making fresh pasta.
- Career Goal: Work for a natural history museum or aquarium in education outreach.