- Pitzer College has 4 mini-vans which seat 7 people each, including the driver. The vans may be used in support of the College’s academic program, for administrative purposes, and for approved student activities.
- Programs must provide/arrange for their own driver(s). A list of approved drivers can be made available upon request.
- The vans may only be driven by persons approved by the Office of Risk Management to drive college vehicles.
Persons who have not been approved may not drive the vans.
- Please submit your request at least 72 hours in advance. You will be sent an email once the status of the reservation has been confirmed.
- There is a mileage charge of 70¢ per mile for all van use.