Academic Support Services
The primary mission of Pitzer College's Academic Support Services is to assist students in achieving academic success. This is accomplished through a wide variety of services and programs which are available to all students who wish to improve their academic skills and ability to learn.
- • To provide appropriate accommodations and support services.
- • To serve as a resource.
- • To be an advocate for the needs of all students.
- • To assist the institution in interpreting federal and state legislation mandating appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- • To refer students to faculty and offices that provides additional assistance such as help with the writing process, career and employment advice.
Associate Dean/Director of Academic Support Services