Summer Storage Containers
Are you looking for storage this summer?
You'll find this list helpful. Prices and specials are noted!
Are you planning on getting a storage container delivered to campus?
Please keep in mind that commencement is on Saturday, May 17th so we expect to have a full parking lot and many people on campus. Other 5C’s will be having their graduation the same day. If your storage container is going to be picked up that day, we strongly suggest you arrange to have it picked up after 2pm, as large trucks may have a difficult time maneuvering through campus.
- • All storage containers must be registered with the Housing Office. To register your storage container, email email@example.com with the following information:
- The storage company
- Date of drop off
- Date of pick up
- Your contact telephone number.
- When your registration is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email along with drop off instructions and location information for the fall.
- • All storage containers must be registered with the Housing Office. Please contact Tressi Mehana Chun at 909.607.3132 or stop by the Housing Office (East Sanborn C226) if you are planning on having a storage container brought to campus.
- • Any unregistered storage containers found on campus will be removed from campus by Facilities.
- • The designated storage container drop off/pick-up area is in the East Mesa parking lot in the row closest to Claremont Boulevard. Please see map below.
- • All storage containers must be removed from campus by Monday, May 19, 2014. You may not store your storage container on campus during the summer.
- • Storage container drop off and pick up dates:
- The earliest a storage container can be scheduled to be delivered on campus is Friday August 29, 2014. The empty storage container must be removed by Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
- If you are an approved early arrival returning for New Student Orientation training/participation, your container can be dropped off one day prior to your arrival.