Student Life Banner

Forms for Room Draw 2014-2015

Please print out, fill out, sign and date (where appropriate) and submit a hard copy to the Housing Office, East Sanborn, C226, or the Office of Student Affairs, Scott 130.

Room Draw Proxy Form

Friendship Cluster Application

Off-Campus Application Form

Request to Live with Exchange Student

Petition to Draw with Another Class


If you have any questions regarding Room Draw, please feel free to contact the Housing Coordinator, Tressi Mehana Chun, at 909.607.3132. You may also email As always, any member of the Residence Life Staff will be more than happy to answer your questions.