Join our growing list of businesses supporting the Residential Life Project!
Your gift may be made in the form of cash, products, services or a special discount.
All sponsors will receive the following publicity:
- You will be recognized by the Claremont Consortium, consisting of Pitzer, Pomona, Scripps, Harvey Mudd and Claremont McKenna Colleges
- You will be recognized at the June 2007 building dedication celebration
- You will get your name on a 4” x 8” brick paver in the Brick Campaign courtyard
- You will be listed on the Pitzer College Web site and will be included in a national mailing to the top 100 liberal arts colleges in the U.S.
- Your information will be shared with the Presidents of the Claremont Colleges
Participation in the corporate sponsorship program offers an opportunity to partner with one of the country’s best colleges—Pitzer is ranked in the top 55 colleges by US News and World Report magazine.
Pitzer is breaking new ground by targeting Gold LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council—the first college in the U.S. to plan for 100% of its residence halls to meet the high standards of LEED Certification. The residence halls will attract significant publicity for these ambitious green building features, and Pitzer will highlight those businesses that contribute to the Project.
Join us as we redefine excellence among liberal arts colleges!