Employee Benefit Plans & Information | Planes e Información de Beneficios
HIPAA Privacy Notice | Aviso de Privacidad de HIPAA
COBRA Rights General Notice
Prescription Coverage and Medicare Notice
2014 Benefits Guide | Guía de Beneficios 2014
2014 Benefits at a Glance | Resumen de Beneficios 2014
Plan Providers Contact Information
|Insurance Plan - Vendor Name||Phone||Web Address|
|AD&D: Zurich||(866) 841-4771||www.zurichna.com|
|Dental: Metlife DHMO or DPPO||(800) 942-0854||wwww.metlife.com|
|Employee Assistance Program - OptumHealth||(800) 234-5465||www.liveandworkwell.com|
|FSA Administrator - Benesyst||(800) 670-7131||www.benesyst.net|
|Health Savings Account (HSA) - Mellon||(877) 472-4200||https://hsamember.com/|
|Life Insurance - Anthem Blue Cross||(800) 552-2137||www.anthem.com/ca|
|Long Term Care Insurance - Genworth||(800) 416-3624||http://genworth.com/groupltc|
|Medical: Anthem Blue Cross HMO (CaliforniaCare)||(800) 227-3771||www.anthem.com/ca|
|Medical: Anthem Lumenos HDHP||(866) 207-9878||www.anthem.com/ca|
|Medical: Kaiser Permanente||(800) 464-4000||http://my.kp.org/ca/claremont|
|Vision: VSP (plan will end 12/31/13)||(800) 877-7195||www.vsp.com|
|Vision: Blue View Vision (beginning 01/01/14)||(866) 723-0515||www.anthem.com/ca|
Metlife Dentist Search
Visit www.metlife.com and follow the instructions below for your choice of plan:
DMO Plan: Select "Managed Dental Plan" for plan type and enter "MET3757" for the plan name.
PPO Plan: Select "DPPO" for plan type.
You can also call Metlife at (800) 942-0854.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Beneysyst is our FSA administrator. Visit www.benesyst.net to create an online account to track your balance and access information and tools. You can also download a claim for for the Healthcare FSA or the Dependent Care FSA on their website.
FSA Contribution Limits:
Healthcare FSA: $300 minimum to $2,500 maximum
Dependent Care FSA: $300 minimum to $5,000 maximum
Note: you have until March 15 of the following year to incur expenses for the plan year, and until June 30 of the following year to submit a claim form and receipts for a plan year.
Anthem Blue Cross | In-Network Doctor and Hospital Search
1. Visit www.anthem.com/ca. Temporarily allow pop-ups on your web browser for this website.
2. Under "Useful Tools" on the right side, select "Find a Doctor (Dentist, Pharmacy or Hospital)".
3. On the next screen, under "What are you looking for?" select the type of search you want to run and follow the prompts to fill in the fields to set the criteria.
4. For item 4 "What insurance plan would you like to use?", if you have your Anthem Blue Cross HMO card, enter your member number under "Existing Member Search" and click "Next". Otherwise, select the following under the corresponding fields:
Plan Type: HMO
Plan Name: Blue Cross HMO (CACare) - Large Group
5. Click "Search" and the results will appear.
6. Click on the hyperlink of the doctor's name to see detailed information. Under "Affiliations" you'll find the three-letter facility ID code which is used when enrolling.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Participation in an HSA requires enrollment in the Lumenos HSA medical plan.
Payroll deductions can be set up if you elect to establish your HSA with Mellon.
Maximum Contribution Amounts for 2014:
Employee Only: $3,300 maximum
Family: $6,500 maximum
Catch-Up Contribution for 55 and Older: up to an additional $1,000
Education and Professional Development
- Computer Loan Policy & Form
- Staff Training & Professional Development Funds (administered by SCR)
- Tuition Remission: Policy and Form (forms due before start of semester of requested coverage)
Taxability Determination Form for graduate-level tuition remission (submit only once at start of program)
Rideshare: Transportation Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP)
In compliance with regulations of the South Coast Air Quality Management District Pitzer has this rideshare program. The plan is designed to encourage employees to use alternative modes of transportation whenever possible in order to reduce the number of vehicles arriving on our campus. Incentives are provided to eligible participants in the program. Note: employees who live on-campus are not eligible for this program. For more information, including participation forms, please contact Maricela Rios, (909) 607-9436.
Wellness Programs Information
- Faculty and Staff Wellness Program (thru Pomona College)
- Gold Student Center: Pool and Fitness Room
- Anthem Blue Cross Members (subject to change)
- Kaiser Permanente Members (subject to change)
Work/Life Fit | Benefits & Resources
- Backup Care for Children and Adults
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling for employees and their dependents at no charge)
- Primary Caretaker Leave: Faculty | Staff
- Retirement Plan | Staff: Features and Highlights
Summary Annual Reports for Benefit Plans