The mission of Duplicating Services is to render timely, quality duplicating, at the most economical cost to recover operating and replacement expense so as to best meet the greatest number of departmental needs and deadlines.
We are located on the first floor of Bernard Hall facing the Scott Courtyard.
- Reproduction of original copy, or images stored on CDs, DVDs, and more - ask staff about other methods for printing
- Color copies
- Collating and stapling of materials
- Tape or coil bindings
- Paper cutting
- Folding and inserting
Time Required for Services
- 1– 24 hours: Time varies depending upon the quantity and services requested.
- 24+ hours: Jobs requiring additional labor for formatting or finishing may take longer than 24 hours.
Work Order Descriptions
- Paper size varies from 8.5 x 11 (minimum) to 11 x 17 (maximum).
- If department provides its own paper, it must be flat (no curls), uniform size and free of moisture.
- Paper thickness ranges from 20# bond to 110#.
- Textured stock is not recommended.
- Automatic collating capabilities, unlimited number of originals.
- Automatic stapling up to 50 sheets of 20# bond, or hand stapling of 51 – 100 pages.
- Automatic tape binding on line up to 125 sheets of 20# bond.
- Off line, manual coil binding up to 265 sheets 20# bond.
- Folding 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14.
- Folding booklet style 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, or 11 x 17.
- Folding and inserting for mailings using #6 or #10 envelopes.
- Reproduction of tests, materials for classes and Board of Trustees, receive first priority.
- Large and complex jobs which require more production time will be scheduled on a time available basis.
- All other duplicating will be done on a first come/first served basis.
Submiting Duplicating Requests
- Deliver original copy or other electronic media to Duplicating Services.
- Submit Duplicating Request form. All original Duplicating Request forms must be properly and completely filled out.
- Original copies are to be clean and flat. For best results, originals should be on white paper with black ink. Signatures should be in black ink.
- No copyright material will be reproduced without written verification of permission by the copyrighted owner.
Security of Material
- Tests and other sensitive material are kept in the staff work area and returned to the requester.
- Spoilage of sensitive materials is returned to the requester.
- Tests and other sensitive material should be indicated in the Special Instructions area of the Duplicating Request Form.
- Duplicating Services is generally open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Operating hours are subject to change with the College working hours.
- All costs are equitably charged to the user departments.
- Pricing information for copying, collating, stapling, tape binding, etc., is available at the center upon request.
- Pricing is subject to change based upon material and labor costs.
Lynda Casey, Duplicating Supervisor
Brooke Atha, Duplicating Clerk