Resources Library - Career Planning
Is Career Planning for You?
It can be very helpful if you are:
- Undecided about your major and/or career choice
- Considering various options and want to narrow your focus
- Exploring graduate school
- Preparing for job interviews
- Changing careers
- Feeling stuck in your job search
- Just not sure what you want to do
Some common career counseling goals include:
- Identifying your interests, skills, personality, and values and career options
- Developing job search strategies and action plans
- Individual career counseling is available by appointment with a counselor. To make an appointment, stop by Career Services during walk-in hours, or call (909) 621-8519.