Job and Internship Listings
Searching for a job or an internship can be overwhelming, but the Career Center is here to help you sort through things and make your search more manageable. ClaremontConnect is our web-based recruiting and career information system powered by NACElink/Symplicity and is your first step to finding a job.
- • On-campus job listings
- • Part and full-time job postings for students and alumni
- • On Campus Recruiting info, listings, employers, presentations and more
- • NIC Internship Database with over 8,000 internship listings shared amongst a consortium of schools.
- • Graduate professional school information presentations
- • Career program, event announcements and calendar
Click on "for students/alumni" link. An account is already in place for you. Just enter your 8 digit student ID number, beginning with 5, into the username/id box and click on "Forgot password" to get rolling!
Click on "for students/alumni" link. Register for an account to access your ClaremontConnect Services. Click on "New User Registration" and follow the instructions.
Resume Review Required! Important!
Pitzer students, if this is your first time uploading a resume into ClaremontConnect, a resume review is required. A Pitzer Career Counselor will review your resume and either mark it for approval or have you edit it before it is approved. During the work week, please allow 24 hours for the approval process. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-621.8519.