Welcome to Audio Visual Services
The primary purpose of the Audio Visual department at Pitzer College is to provide Pitzer students, faculty, and administrative offices with appropriate media resources and equipment needed for classroom presentations and other academic events held on Pitzer’s campus.
Some of what we do
- - Equipment set-up in almost any on-campus space to view film and video materials.
- - Special academic event setups, i.e. public address system
- - Use of the film and video library
- - Various duplicating services
- - Assistance with operating equipment.
- - Resources and help available to locate specific film and video titles.
Equipment setup for sound or for film or vidoe is available for almost any on-campus event.
When scheduling an event with A/V equipment we require a minimum of 48 hours notice. When scheduling a weekend event with A/V equipment we will require 2 weeks prior notice.
Film and Video Titles
The AV Department has over 4,000 different titles for you to choose from. You can view the titles in this video library list.
Office Location: McConnell Center 100
Hours: M-F 11:00 am- 7 pm
Phone: 909.607-2638 (x72638)