Campus Life Committee
The mission of Campus Life Committee is to enhance the intellectual, cultural, and social life of the College, to promote and support close faculty-student relationships, and to encourage the involvement of alumni in the campus community. CLC fulfills its mission primarily by allocating various funds for special events, activities, programs, and projects that will enhance campus life. All members of the Pitzer community are invited to submit funding proposals. CLC also oversees issues of space development, allocation, and utilization in residential areas, and supports an orientation program for new students.
If you have questions that the CLC website doesn’t address, please contact CLC members by e-mailing CLC@Pitzer.edu.
Members of Campus Life Committee, 2013-14
- Alayna Goins - Director of Student Activities and Orientation (Chair)
- Andre Wakefield - Professor of History
- Braden Bernards - Student
- Cesar Vargas - Student
- Charles Yates -Student
- Drew Herbert - Associate Dean of Students for Campus Life
- Kathleen Purvis-Roberts - Senior Associate Dean of Faculty
- Katrina Sitar - Director of Faculty Services
- Kimberly Mayo - Student
- Ruti Talmor - Assistant Professor of Media Studies
- Sabrina Schroeder - Student