Campus Life Committee
The mission of Campus Life Committee is to enhance the intellectual, cultural, and social life of the College, to promote and support close faculty-student relationships, and to encourage the involvement of alumni in the campus community. CLC fulfills its mission primarily by allocating various funds for special events, activities, programs, and projects that will enhance campus life. All members of the Pitzer community are invited to submit funding proposals. CLC also oversees issues of space development, allocation, and utilization in residential areas, and supports an orientation program for new students.
If you have questions that the CLC website doesn’t address, please contact CLC members by e-mailing CLC@Pitzer.edu.
Members of Campus Life Committee, 2012-13
- Brent Armendinger, Assistant Professor of English & World Literature (Chair)
- Maria Soldatenko, Associate Professor of Chican@/Latin@ Transnational Studies
- Chris Brunelle, Assistant Dean of Students
- Sandy Hamilton, Director, Academic Administration
- Jim Marchant, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Alayna Goins, Residence Director & Student Activities Coordinator, West & East Halls
- Jazminne Bailey, Transcript Specialist, Registrar’s Office
- Ciera Fleming (student)
- Emma Hanashiro (student)
- Marc Lichterman (student)
- Alexander Rivera (student)