Campus Life Committee
Request CLC Funding
Campus Life Committee invites funding proposals from all members of the Pitzer community for special events that will enhance campus life. To request CLC funding, submit a Funding Proposal form. Please be sure that your proposal adheres to the guidelines below.
- • All events must take place on the Pitzer campus and be open to the entire Pitzer community.
- • All events must occur during the academic year in which funding has been granted. Funding does not roll over to the following academic year.
- • Admission/entrance fees may not be charged for events that are supported by CLC funds. Donations may be suggested but not required.
- • Applicants must complete a Funding Proposal form in order to be considered for funding. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Proposals will normally be submitted at least 3 weeks before your event.
- • Successful applicants (“CLC awardees”) will receive an award letter by e-mail specifying the amount of funding they have been granted and the procedures for paying honoraria and requesting reimbursements.
- • Any flyers, posters, or e-mail notices publicizing the event must include the following acknowledgment: “This event was supported by the [name of the fund] / Campus Life Committee.”
- • CLC awardees must notify CLC of any changes in their event, such as changes in date, speaker, location, and funding sources. Notifications should be sent to CLC@pitzer.edu.
- • CLC awardees must complete an Event Evaluation within three weeks of their event. Reimbursements will not be processed until the Event Evaluation has been submitted.