Student Learning Outcomes
Successful majors in media studies will realize the following goals:
- 1. Engage with a commitment to community-based, local/global media production
- 2. Comprehend relationship of theory, history & practice
- 3. Engage with a commitment to non-traditional, non-industrial forms
- 4. Develop wide-ranging knowledge of media forms
- 5. Foster meaningful relationships to other disciplines
- 6 .Participate in the creation of a media arts community through curatorial and distribution practices, and community involvement. Preparation for a life of media practice.