Gender and Feminist Studies
Student Learning Outcomes
- 1. Students will gain knowledge of women, genders, and sexualities across disciplines;
- 2. Students will understand and use interdisciplinary, intersectional, international, and transnational approaches from feminist and/or queer perspectives;
- 3. Students will learn to address social inequality and injustice both in theory and practice;
- 4. Students will understand the interrelationship of theory, epistemology, and method and become proficient in multiple approaches to these domains, including (but not limited to) both modern and postmodern theories;
- 5. Students will understand the key role of gender and sexuality in the constitution of the transnational, the national, and local identities, desires, and bodies.